Mlissabeth has presented me The Versatile Blogger Award!
Isn't it pretty?!
The divine Miss M is an inspiration to us all - a two-time cancer survivor who lives with MS everyday. Such an awesome warrior spirit, and she's so nice, too! I'm just so thankful to be able to share virtual space with folks like her.
So here are the rules of being presented with the award.
1. Add the award to your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who gave it to you.
(done - and I can't say thank you enough)
3. Mention 7 random things about yourself.
4. List the rules.
5. Award to 15 bloggers.
(making a list and checking it twice)
6. Inform each of those 15 by leaving a comment on their blog.
(top priority for these next few days)
So the seven random things about me:
1. I have been to all 50 states.
2. I am both a registered girl scout and a registered boy scout.
3. My two favorite colors are dirt and blue jeans. And speaking of blue...
4. All my vehicles have always been blue. In fact, they've alternated light blue, dark blue...My current vehicle is a light blue that is pretty close to faded blue jean blue.
5. I have always wanted to learn to speak Italian.
6. I am a published poet.
7. I can sing the children's song "Head and Shoulders, Knees and Toes" in 3 languages: English, French and Japanese. I can also sing "Old MacDonald" in French.
I have to confess I am really REALLY struggling with my list of 15 bloggers. There are just sooooo MANY talented, wonderful, generous bloggers out there - can I just say for now I'm giving you all a great big hug and a smooch? Your work inspired me to start my own blog, and you continue to inspire me every day. So those last 2 may take me a bit, but I'm honoring my commitment! When I have my final list in the next few days, I'll post it.
So, if you'll excuse me, please. I'm going to virtually polish my virtual award and place it with loving care on my virtual mantle. Pretty cool...
Have a great Monday everyone!